Duration 1 day
This Amazon Web Services Training Course helps IT business decision-makers understand the benefits of cloud computing and how a cloud strategy can help you meet your business objectives. In this Amazon Web Services Training Course, we discuss the advantages of cloud computing for your business and the fundamentals of AWS, including financial benefits. This Amazon Web Services Training Course also introduces you to successful cloud adoption frameworks to help you consider the AWS platform within your cloud computing strategy.
IT business decision-makers Individuals who are new to working with AWS
Who Should Attend
- IT business decision-makers
- Individuals new to working with AWS.
- Familiarity with basic finance and IT security concepts
- Working knowledge of IT infrastructure concepts
- Identify the value and benefits of the AWS cloud
- Recognize the valuable ways that the AWS platform can be used
- Understand the robust security capabilities, controls, and assurances in place to maintain security and data protection
Articulate the financial impact the AWS cloud can have on an organization's procurement cycle, cost management, and contracts, while minimizing risks associated with consumption-based pricing model