MANAGED PBX AND SIP
These IP PBXs offer an advanced set of features with no licensing fees, upgrading fees or costs per features. Enjoy smooth and easy network integration. Support from 50 users all the way up to 2000 users.
Enjoy the benefits of IP telephony without the complexity and high upfront Capital Expenditure (CapEx) with a fully-managed IP-PBX voice package.
Bring about significant cost savings due to a lower cost of ownership and through paying a monthly Operating Expense (OpEx) instead of a high upfront CapEx.
Evolve into the latest communication technologies without the hassle of managing or maintaining a customer owned PBX. Focus your resources and your team on key business initiatives instead of running a phone system.
We can help you achieve a truly optimized telecom environment that’s tailored specifically to your company’s unique preferences, needs and goals.
Moves and changes can be completed in a matter of minutes by calling our Service Desk, staffed by real people and located in your “backyard”.
- Managed IP PBX provides businesses with a premises-based, managed IP telephony solution.
- Managed IP PBX architecture provides high availability and scalability.
- help control the cost of your infrastructure and bandwidth
- CPE-based managed IP PBX architecture provides a modular approach to VoIP and will support single and multiple sites
- The user community interfaces to the IP PBX network via IP-phones or soft phones. Traditional analog sets are also supported through analog gateways.
- Managed solutions frees users of any technical capacity, and therefore eliminates the stress of dealing with the hardware.
- Managed Ip PBX offers all the equipment, software, operational facilities, hardware, and technical insights necessary to provide IP-enabled phone service As a result, the costs, risks, and technical savvy typically required are greatly reduced.
- Managed solutions also provides maintenance services, which include remote fault monitoring, trained IT personal, and network surveillance.