Computers and Controls Introduction to Cloud Networking
Cloud Managed Networking
Go live straight away with our fully managed enterprise-grade Wi-Fi, switching and data protection immediately after placing an order.
- Flexible service offerings
- Proactive network management to resolve issues before they cause disruption
- 24×7 support
- 27×7 monitoring & analysis of availability, utilization & performance
- Locally-based help desk
- Out of band cloud management
- Highly reliable architecture with 99.99% uptime SLA
- PCI compliant, level 1 certified
- Fully HIPPA complian
- Real-time troubleshooting capability
Dedicated Web-based Dashboard
User-friendly, Computers and Controls web-based dashboard provides powerful real-time network data and analytics
- Search for users by device type (iPad, Android etc.)
- Locate clients across multiple sites with Google Maps integration
- Monitor client or organisation application usage
- Access network summary reports
- Speed & Scalability
Simply and securely connect wireless users with Secure Managed Wi-Fi from Computers and Controls.
Managing and securing a private Wi-Fi network while also enabling a Wi-Fi layer with a quality end user experience requires substantial attention and resources to implement and maintain.
Secure Manage WiFi provides a complete, end-to-end WiFi service that frees you from the burden and CapEx (Capital Expenditure) cost of setting up and managing a wireless network.
Rely on dedicated support teams to provide 24/7 customer care and proactive monitoring, backed by local technical expertise
- Give users better user experience with exceptional wireless performance.
- Get more speed, capacity, and reliability for business-critical applications.
- Protect users, data, and your business with strong, network-based security.
- Get enterprise-class wireless for your small or medium-sized business.
- Provide network access within minutes to any user and any application without compromising security.
Our cloud Secure Managed Wi-Fi gives you advanced management and visibility that can free up your IT resources while allowing your employees to work securely the way they want.
Next Gen Guest Secure Managed WiFi With Facebook Login
Computers and Controls can enhance your guests’ Wi-Fi experience by integrating it with Facebook
- Guests connect to the Secure Managed WiFi by checking in on Facebook
- Built-in firewall configured to provide guest access securely isolated from the LAN
- Customize user experience by using your organization’s Facebook Page as a splash page
- Multiply brand awareness by virtual word-of-mouth when guests show their friends they visited your location in their News Feed
- Access aggregate and anonymous demographic data Facebook provides about visitors
Computers and Controls rich network reporting allows decisions to be made that are backed up by data
- Visualize presence of visitors via their mobile devices on Computers and Controls heatmap
- Access to analytics from all Wi-Fi devices connected and unconnected via Computers and Controls customer dashboard
- Use analytics data to make decisions on staffing, storefront design, or employee and BYOD policies
- Understand behavioural trends to drive revenue or improve operational efficiency
- Compare analytics across locations with multi-site analysis and reporting
- Computers and Controls can drive customer engagement in retail environments by integrating with your existing customer relationship management (CRM) systems
Surviving The iPad Crush
Peace of mind with a Computers and Controls fully managed, reliable and secure environment for iPads and other mobile devices
- Exclusively 802.11n & new 802.11ac wireless APs designed for heavy tablet usage employed
- Applications, security, and settings of mobile devices managed by Computers and Controls
- NAC and device management to control heterogeneous client environments
- Fully configured stateful firewall segregates and restricts network access from unauthorized devices
- Device & time based policies applied to tame the most demanding iPad & mobile device environments